Sunday 26 July 2009

Assembled Custom Guitar

Now I have assembled the electrics and grounded the trem claw and wired the output jack I ordered a new pickguard. I went for a 62 config 3 ply tortoise Shell. The picture I had in my mind all along was now depending on what it would look like with the new pickgaurd. When it arrived I transferred everything to it and I was not disappointed. It looked everything I hoped it would do and I was really excited and could not wait to string it up and do a setup. Here are two pictures of it and I must say I am really happy with the build. It turned out to be everything I wanted and it also plays and sounds very good. I was over the moon with the overall tone of this guitar. I went through a stage of not playing the guitar for a while but this whole experience as brought the spark back and I keep plugging it into my amp and find myself playing more than I ever did.






No comments:

Post a Comment